Non-fungible tokens art inspired by Kai-Fu Lee and Chen Qiufan’ s brand-new book AI 2041: 10 Visions For Our Future will be launched by NFT platform TR Labs, stated a TR Labs declaration shown CoinDesk.
- The partnership is “one of the first cross-medium projects between authors and artists representing two promising emerging technologies: AI and blockchain,” the declaration stated.
- Established by previous Christie’s Deputy Chairwoman Xin Li-Cohen, TR Labs is an NFT platform for art. In August, it auctioned an initial art work by popular Chinese artist Cai Guo-Qiang for $2.5 million.
- AI 2041 is a collection of 10 stories about how AI may alter the world in the next twenty years.
- 5 artists were tapped to translate the stories: 3D artist Alex Ness, who has actually dealt with Lil Nas X, Travis Scott, and Diplo; graphics designer Ash Thorp, whose work has actually been included in Ender’s Video game, Assassin’s Creed and Ghost in the Shell, along with maker and AI focused artists Brendan Dawes, Joshua Davis, and Refik Anadol.
- More artists will be revealed in the future, TR Labs stated.
- Previously president of Google China, Lee is among the most followed figures in China’s tech market. His equity capital company Sinovation Ventures has actually purchased a few of China’s most popular start-ups, consisting of AI huge Megvii, crypto mining rig maker Bitmain, and drone maker XAG. His 2018 book AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order was a New york city Times finest seller.
- Chen, an acclaimed Chinese sci-fi author, stated that “technology will further blur the boundaries of different forms of creations,” opening“a new realm of unlimited imagination and creativity.”
Credit: Source link